Massage With Infused ReLeaf Is Not Your Typical Massage!
One of the immediate benefits of a really good massage is that feeling you get from releasing pinned up tension… that deep relaxation and calm.
Massage with Infused ReLeaf can help to prompt the release of endorphins (brain chemicals called neurotransmitters) that produce feelings of wellbeing that seem to last all week long!
Science says terpenes speak to your olfactory receptors (sense of smell) throughout your body to help the release of stress hormones, such as adrenalin, cortisol and norepinephrine.
Infused ReLeaf has the highest level of terpenes found in the market
Some of the benefits clients and therapist have told us they love about using Infused ReLeaf in their service of massage include:
- Immediate reduction in muscle tension
- Improved circulation
- Vasodilator components provide stimulation and drainage of the lymphatic system with ease
- The terpenes provide reduction of stress hormones within seconds
- Myofacial release upon contact thus provides immediate relaxation
- Increased joint mobility and flexibility
- Over time, clients have reported improved skin tone
- The healing properties have shown improved recovery of soft tissue injuries
- The aroma fills the and brings
- Clients report heightened mental alertness that lasts for up to a week.
- Infused ReLeaf massage delivers reduced anxiety and helps remove feelings of depression.
ENCOURAGE YOUR MASSAGE THERAPIST TO USE INFUSED RELEAF! Typically, massage practitioners use unscented oil or lotion to allow their hands to glide over a person’s skin. Often times they will add aroma therapy to the mix. Ask them to try Infused ReLeaf!
Fill out this form for a sample of Infused ReLeaf to take to your next massage session!
ARE YOU A LICENSED BODYWORKER?
When you apply massage techniques using Infused ReLeaf, your clients will have increased and enhanced therapeutic benefits with healing long-lasting results! My clients report feeling relief for up to a week at a time. Sometimes longer!
WANT TO TRY INFUSED RELEAF IN YOUR NEXT MASSAGE?
Contact the company via this contact form. They will get back to you within 48 hours And send you a FREE SAMPLE!
Different types of massage with Infused ReLeaf may include:
- Myotherapy– involves the assessment and treatment of soft tissue pain, injury and dysfunction affecting movement and mobility. Myotherapy is applied to restore and maintain the health and function of the soft tissue structure (muscles, tendons, ligaments and fascia) of the human body
- Remedial – is the objective assessment, treatment and rehabilitation of the signs, symptoms and causes of muscular skeletal dysfunction or injury, using specific mobilisation techniques, in order to restore normal health and function. I have found Infused ReLeaf to speed this process up 10 fold!
- Therapeutic – One of the most popular forms of massage in Australia, this technique is designed to promote relaxation and improve blood circulation. This is my specialty! I use Infused ReLeaf exclusively in my practice for the most amazing CBD massage available today!
- Lymphatic Drainage – a gentle whole body treatment which relaxes the nervous system and aids the body’s immune system. infused ReLeaf is a vasodilator so it helps to open the lymph system and it helps to widen the drain and it helps remove all the excess lymph from the body I love this for lymph drainage.
- Aromatherapy – The unique blend of terpenes (therapeutic essential oils) made from selected flowers and plants are infused into this amazing cream for their particular therapeutic properties. For example, the scent of rosemary is thought to reduce nervous tension. Infused ReLeaf is a party for your olfactory receptors.
- Shiatsu – an oriental massage technique that aims to improve energy flow by working certain points on the body. The underlying principles of shiatsu massage are similar to those of acupuncture. Our ReLeaf Masters know intention with pointed compression using Infused ReLeaf changes everything! They report results that are incredible!
- Sports – this is an application of massage, not a particular massage technique. The type of technique or treatment applied is dependent on the nature of the stage of training or competition, sports injury or condition and the assessment of the remedial massage therapist. Sport massage is a blend of techniques that aim to enhance performance and help overworked muscles to recover quickly.
ATTENTION: Infused ReLeaf is best used for recovery. If you apply prior to your playing, you may feel too relaxed.
For your local ReLeaf Master in Philadelphia
InfuseMy Massage by Lynora Silverman, LMT